Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lilith tag

Happy Thursday! so close to the weekend.....ugh!
Welcome to day 6 of Smeared and Smudged's 31 days of Halloween...as well as a new challenge at Stamp Insanity!!!

today's challenge at Stamp Insanity is ABC (Anything But Cards) so I made a tag! I used Lilith (whom I love!) I colored her with my pencils, then made a tag inking it up and using a spider web stencil from tattered angels, my wicked Halloween stamp is from CTMH and the bats are from Stamp Insanity as well...all my bats are black stickled...don't know how well that shows up...but they look super cool in person.

now be sure to enter this challenge for yourself and don't forget the 31 days blog hop as well as the groovy gurls on the Stamp Insanity DT

SammiKelliAlison
JuanitaJaneTina

19 comments:

MaRyKaY said...

thats awesome how you used that stamp. She is definately throwing off the spooky sex appeal. great card. I dont know how you guys keep up with all the challenges you enter

DonnaMundinger said...

Love your tag, Kapree. Lilith is such a doll and those bats rock. xxD

KristyLee said...

What a great tag, and your girl image is so cute!
See ya for day 7!
Peace,
KristyLee

Sugar said...

aww shes darling!

Sharon Sahl said...

The main image is really, really cute. Everyone is using CTMH which I think means Close To My Heart and I'm loving all of the images. Are they dealer based only? Your tag is beautiful and yes, the bats show up as awesome!

Sharon Sahl said...

Oops, I just reread more carefully and see the image is from Stamp Insanity - sorry!!

Monique's art said...

great tag, cute image

Unknown said...

Love your witch tag she is awesome
Luv Jane xxx

Alison said...

I seriously love this! I thin the way you made your background (and the colors!) are so rad. And I think Lilit looks awesome! She's one of my fave SI images, so I love to see people using her. Great job!

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Kapree... Lilith is one of my favorite images also!!! The only other one that comes first is Morgan the witch!!! I love your tag!! I especially love the spider web... it looks so cool!!! Your colors are awesome!!

jennifer said...

great tag, love the sentiment font and the little bats.

Steph said...

That background is awesome! I love you little tag, your images work so well together too.

DK Spins said...

Love this beautiful tag, Kapree. Lilith is one of my fave Stamp Insanity images. Cool masking technique and love the bats.

Susan said...

This tag is very cool! Great job of inking and coloring Lilith is very ghostly!
Susan

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

I love Lilith too, and she looks gorgeous on your tag :D

ike said...

WoW Kapree - she's soooo pretty. Lovely tag and the bats are brill !!!
Hugz
Ike xx

Scrap Vamp said...

Beautiful card! The image is wonderful and I love the web masking!

bonniebluedenim said...

Great image and card! Love it!

I Don't Do Straight said...

Great ATC. Lilith is gorgeous and you have coloured here beautifully.