Sunday, November 14, 2010

My monster B-day

here is another card using a Fresh Brewed image, again I won it at the party...this one however has a story...there was a game and it was I spy and you were to find the images in the shop given by the clues...and this image stumped me! grrr so I had to pick it!this one is for another challenge at the group..and its a points challenge your suppose to add a bunch of things to the card in hopes that you added something that had a bunch of points attached....confusing I know but it was fun none the less.....
the senti I got from Shannon's Sentiments, and the cupcake is a freebie from FBD...oh and there is a challenge on their blog where you must use 2 patterned papers that I'm going to enter this into as well....

1 comment:

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

How funny that you picked this image! Can't say I blame you after all the trouble you had finding him! He sure did turn out cute!