Wednesday, August 6, 2014

What does the fox say?

smudgefest is about 1/2 over :( I love this...I love all the art work and inspiration!
today's challenge was a photo inspiration challenge...here is the photo



and this is my take on it.
I was inspired by the animal and the colors and the circles to create this

I was also inspired by the Rock n Rolla challenge song "what does the fox say" lol that song makes me laugh! I can't believe they did that to promote their show and it became so big...ha ha awesome!
so my page is an art journal page, and the background is a gelli print, and then I added some teal border, and my shiny dots then I printed off the lyrics and my image of Bakeneko (I know she is suppose to be a cat...but with those big ears and the right colors I say she looks pretty foxy)

can't wait to see tomorrow's challenge

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Great combination of the two themes!

Matney said...

Yup, she does look like a fox! Great gelli background and fab way to put the lyrics on.