Saturday, October 26, 2013

Day 26

Welcome to day 26
31 days of Halloween!
Guess WHOO's 2?!?!?
yesterday was my little girl's birthday and today is her party...so bitter sweet to see her growing up! 
 for her birthday party I made some little owl cupcake toppers using the Stampin Up owl punch and had him wearing different Halloween costumes...I found all the ideas on pintrest and some tutorials on blogs but I mostly had to make them up from a picture I saw.

She loves owls...owls and tigers are her fave...duh I should have made one dressed as a tiger...oh well..later I guess.
 I did make one for her with a little party hat and a stamped sign that said Happy Birthday with her favorite color...blue! his little party hat I stole from a Smeared Ink Grumpie :)

Enjoy the rest of the hop

I used Stampin Up products today, and if you are interested they are having a big sale...25% off of 25 stamps...you have until Monday!

13 comments:

Laura S Reading said...

Happy 2nd birthday to your little sweetie! Hmm, I wonder, have you seen her Grumpie side yet?
I bet that party with your cute favors is fun for the whole family - all ages!

valscraftings said...

They are so cute!!

Emily Thubbron said...

Happy Birthday to that sweet cutie. I love those cake toppers. You did a great job on them.

Lyneen said...

What a cutie!!! This should be a great party! The cake topper will be a big HIT!!!!

ldfdesign said...

She is so flippin' cute! I can't believe that she is 2!!!! What cute toppers! I've been eyeballing that punch. Wonderful job!!!

CarlaKH said...

awww she is adorable...and so are those cute toppers!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Your lil ghoul is the cutest ever Kapree, love her skullie bday outfit and of course your cupcake toppers are the perfect touch!

Wendy said...

Oh these are the cutest cupcake toppers Kapree. Your little girl is lucky to have such a talented mom. Hope she has a wonderful birthday!

DonnaMundinger said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl! I remember when we were hoping you could hold out 'til Halloween. LOL The picks are just adorable in their little costumes and your little doll couldn't be cuter in her skullie outfit. xxD

Steph said...

Your daughter is adorable!Happy Birthday to her :)
Those owls are just the cutest, what a fab idea!

KristyLee said...

You did a terrific job on those owls! Don't you just love that owl Stampin' Up! punch?
Peace,
Kristy

maureenjscott said...

Awesome cake toppers! and such a cute wee girl! mo x

Matney said...

That is a lot of work. Each one is so well done and love that you did such a variety of costumes for each owl. I bet she loved them. Amazing!