Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Autumn Glory LO

today I have a scrapbook page to share with you....

I created this using the same technique as the card I posted before...the bubble wrap technique...its on Speedy TV this time I used fall colors...an orange, green and yellow...then white on my bubble wrap, and mounted it on some metallic copper paper, I used the autumn glory stamps (the leaf and senti) I followed the sketch on the challenger Very Sketchy scrapbook layout on Smeared and Smudged. there is also a challenge on Speedy TV that is to create a layout...so here I go...I love how this turned out its going to look so cool with the pictures of my lil one playing in the leaves :)

11 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Your scrapbook page is so pretty - I love the colors you selected. Whatever pics you use will be wonderful! Thanks again for joining us at Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV!

Janine said...

Nice colours and style to your page.

Davi said...

Lovely background you created for your LO. Thanks for sharing with us at FOSTV

Lagene said...

Great job using this week's Bubble Wrap Technique, thanks for joining us at Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV this week!

Theresa's Studio said...

What great colors that you chose to use with this technique on your layout! Thanks for joining us at FOSTV this week.

Jane said...

Very pretty colors you chose.
Thanks for joining us on TTSTV.

Kate said...

Wonderful color selections! Great page. Thanks for joining us at FOSTV.

Anonymous said...

Another wonderful job with this technique! I love the colors and how you rolled the bubble wrap. Thanks for joining us at TTSTV!

stampingbowd said...

Beautiful page! Love the bubble wrap technique! We used the same leaf stamp in our layouts! Thanks for joining us at FOSTV this week.

Tammylee said...

Love how this turned out! THanks for playing with us at TTSTV!

Ravengirl said...

Very cool! Love the technique! Thanks for playing along with the Friends of Speedy TV!