Thursday, October 25, 2012

Millicent/Maleficent

Today is Day 25 of THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN blog hop
 hosted by the Smeared and Smudged Forum

Its hard to believe that a year ago today I had my first baby! She has grown so much! 
ok now onto my project...I made a digi card with an image from Sassy Studios 

she is "The Evil Sorceress" who is modeled after Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty...(funny side story...I had someone ask me once if this is where I got my daughter's name...ha ha no that's Maleficent...my daughter's name is Millicent...its from Dark Shadows...close though) back to my card...I actually followed a sketch that I missed the deadline for...but thats ok :) I used papers and embellies I got free off line...I colored my sorceress in gimp...and put everything together in My Memories Suite.

now off you go to Alison's blog...be sure to check them all out...the list is on my side bar

16 comments:

Pam S. said...

Gorgeous daughter and wonderful card. I love how simple and clean it is. Thank you for sharing your artwork.

Candace Jedrowicz said...

Stunning! Even more beautiful than her Disney sister!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Fabulous card, clean and not so simple and gorgeous! LOVE your daughter's name and that she's rocking the goth style already LOL!

Monique's art said...

Gorgeous. Both!! Happy birthday millie

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful daughter with such spirit and you queen is lovely.
hugs,
susan
ps keep that queen away from your little princess.

Sharon Sahl said...

Happy Birthday, beautiful Millie!! Your sorceress is just stunning in her simplicity! Love your bats and bg too!

Unknown said...

love this image,,,neat

Unknown said...

Your card is fantastic. Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter
Hugs xxx

silvia said...

Happy Birthday to Millicent!!!

Great card!!

~Lady B~ said...

Millie is such a cutie! Happy Birthday to her and congrats to the proud mamma! Awesome card, Kapree! That image is wicked cool! I like the bats as embellishments :). See ya tomorrow.

DonnaMundinger said...

Magnificent Millicent AND Maleficent (Say that 3 times fast, LOL). Seems like just yesterday we were hopping and there were all kinds of sweet Halloween baby projects. Happy birthday to that little princess of yours. She is adorable! xxD

CarlaKH said...

So cute~ and the card is too! heh. Love it!

LisaVeronica said...

Maleficent is soo cool, great job on her and your girl is adorable! :)

Steph said...

Awww I remember us all waiting during the hop last year for Baby Millicent to arrive :) Happy Birthdy Millicent!!
Great card, your digi coloring abilities are fabulous!

Julia said...

Another fab creation, love it!
Hugs,
Julia

KristyLee said...

Kapree,
She is such a doll baby! I cant believe it's been a whole year either! I remember, like it was yesterday, that you posted your in the hospital having a baby!! Wow, time flies! Happy Birthday to your precious little one!
Peace,
Kristy