Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Buried Alive ATC

its day 3 of Smudgefest! today's challenge is
So I created an ATC for today's challenge
I kinda based it off of the Smeared and Smudged's Rock N Rolla challenge for this month
the song is Creature Feature - Buried Alive and its a really cool song...they have taken all of EA Poe's work and made a song out of it so I made this
I put the lyrics over some paper I got from Susan's Creepy Chaos (the creature feature set...thought it was fitting) and then I printed that out and inked up the edges and then I stamped my "Never More" senti from Smeared Ink's Quoth the raven set. tied it up with some black sparkly trim and put it on a black base...super cool...if I do say so myself!

I would like to enter my ATC into the following challenges:
Craft Your Passions-Anything goes
No Matter Which- Anything goes
ATCs with attitude- Anything goes

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Great ATC...who would have guessed a project without an image could be so cool!

ike said...

Gorgeous - lovely ATC. It came out so striking. LUV it :-D xxx

Michelle said...

Nice. For me it qould be quit difficult to make a card without an image.
Thanks for joining us at CYP.
LG Michelle

Purple mad Alison said...

Brilliant, love it.
Thanks for joining us over on ATCs With Attitude.
Hugs Alison x x

marion said...

Lovely vintage styl on this card. So glad you joined us in our first challenge at NMWC. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Marion

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I have got to get this stamp..who makes it? smeared ink? wonderful wonderful work .I love it.
hugs,
susan s.

KC said...

yes its Smeared Ink's Quoth the raven set

Monique's art said...

Wow great vintage spooky feel on this atc

Unknown said...

Very creative. Thanks for playing along with us at NMWC, hope you come back next month and join in the fun. Hugz Suzanne

scrap joanny said...

great card - thank so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna