Tuesday, July 24, 2012

the game is 123 red light

a new week...a new challenge at The Game (ok so I'm late in posting...but I have been having major internet issues!)
the game is red light green light (or 123 red light)
 For this game, we are using the colors of a Traffic Light and making some ATCs.
  you wont want to miss out on this challenge we have an awesome sponsor ARTchix studios...the winner will receive some collage images, eco boards, ephera and other lil bits simmilar to what the DT has used in our samples...here is mine
I started out with the board and painted it yellow, then I took an image out of a magazine (yellow flowers) and stuck a piece of packing tape to it, then got the back of the paper wet and rubbed off the paper leaving a transparent image then stuck that to my painted background then I took a clipping from my ARTchix collage sheet and stuck that to my board, added my green trim, stuck my senti to my wood leaf, and then I took a bottle cap and hammered it down flat and stuck my "happy artist" image to it and liquid glassed the whole cap. then I stuck it all together and there I have my ATC....I really had fun making it...and now I'm going to try to make more with the other bits I have

No comments: