Thursday, February 23, 2012

dark and Wonderful

today I have an awesome card to share with you
I LOVE IT...so proud of me! I used Kenny K's Lady Raven, and wings from Kenny K's Xmas Accessories, I embossed the background with a sizzix embossing plate on red paper, then went over it with my brayer and some black paint. the bats are made from some mold n pour UTEE and then painted black, the senti is from CTMH.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Smeared and Smudged's Rock N Rolla- an REM music video here is a pic I caught from where my inspiration came from.Graphicat Sketchs-sketch
Dilly Beans-seeing red
Smudgy Antics-Wicked with wings
Kenny K-Embossing

12 comments:

ike said...

WoW - she looks gorgeous on there :-) Fabulous creation. That background is awesome and I love your colouring. Thank you for playing at Smudgy Antics this week xxxxxxxx

I Don't Do Straight said...

Love this image Kapree and you have made her look GORGEOUS!!!! Great choice of colours and FAB DP's. Thanks for joining us at Smudgy Antics this week :)

~Lady B~ said...

This totally rocks, Kapree! Goes perfectly with the challenge and is hawt! Thanks for playing with SA :)

Monique's art said...

she is dark and wonderful, awesome project, thanks for playing with us at Smudgy Antics

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is awesome - thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans! :)

Laura B said...

Love it! I really like the way you created the background...I'm going to have to try that.:)

Chelle said...

Awesome...great card.

Kim said...

Great card, love the embossing with the black it is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Graphicat Sketchs this week!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

I'd be proud of me as well Kapree, Lovely card and great joining of those images. Thankyou so much for sharing this with us at Smudgy Antics this week and hope to see you back soon

crafty amy said...

Wow she looks amazing with those wings :D
Thank you for joining us at KKKG and good luck
Hugs

Amy xx

Graphicat said...

Oooooh!! Very Rock and Roll! I love the black and REd and her wings!! Great job with the sketch too! so glad you could join us!
Cheers
Cheri

Carol W. said...

WOW gorgeous card. I love everything from the image, coloring an the embossing ROCKS. Thank you joining us at Graphicat Sketches