Monday, November 28, 2011

Mourning Glory Challenge

New challenge at the Smudgy Antics blog
the theme this week is "Mourning Glory" (make a project using graves, churchyards, etc)
here is my creation


I used my Death Cab image and senti from the same set as my main images, then used my Holy City stamp and stamped some shrinky dink paper then cut it into a heart and used it for my flower center. I love the simplicity of the card I really wanted the images to stick out!

hope you'll join us this week, and remember use a Smeared Ink stamp to be entered for the prize.

5 comments:

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

I love this creation and the quote is awesome! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs to Millicent!!!

Monique's art said...

love this , very beautiful

ike said...

FABULOUS - this is just amazing. LUV it. Hope lil' Millie is doing better now :-D xxxxx

Scrap Vamp said...

Beautiful! Love that stamp!

MaRyKaY said...

wow that's awesome. That shrinky dink stuff is fun to play with, huh? I like making jewelry with it and stamps. amazing stuff. I'm worse than a kid get a kick out of watching it shrink.