Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mystic Beauties Photo Inspiration

Happy Thursday people...I have to hurry I'm on my way to a baby shower (for me) a few hours away I'm so excited!
but I wanted you all to know about the challenge going on at stamp insanity this week...
its a photo inspiration challenge...but you get to pick one of two photos! how cool is that?
this is the one I pickedcool huh?
and here is my card
I took the pink sparkles from the photo and put them in my Belle Lune girl's wings with stickles, and the red from her lips for all the red...I donno for some reason I just kept seeing red :) the thank you senti came from CTMH I embossed it in white, and embossed the background paper with my cuttlebug.

thanks for taking a look...and be sure to see what the other girls have made for ya.

3 comments:

Laura B said...

Love your card! I've always liked that image.:)

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

Great Job! Love the sparkly wings!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Fab creation Kapree!