Sunday, May 15, 2011

Simply Betty card for mom

Here is a card I just gave to my mom for Mother's day...I know its a little late but she just came down to celebrate it with me this weekend...


the image came from Simply Betty stamps...it was the Birthday Rio stamp...I just took the 13 off her crown and made it look like my mom :) and she loved it! I colored her with colored pencils, and added some glitter here and there, the senti came from StampInsanity.

Also...for those of you who don't know..Simply Betty Stamps is a sponsor this month at the Smeared and Smudged fourm...so stop on by and enter a challenge or two for your chance to get your hands on some fabby images :)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Simply Betty Challenges - Something for mom
Tuesday Morning Sketches - sketch

2 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

This is a great card! Fabulous Mom make-over too!
Thanks for playing along with us at SBC!

Betty Boo! said...

She looks perfect! Great card I hope she liked it! Thank you for playing with us this week at SBC!

Betty