Saturday, April 30, 2011

Grumpie gift card holder

Its the last day of the month and that means I have to hurry and finish all the projects I started to I can get them into the appropriate challenges I wanted to enter...
this one I'm very happy with how it turned out...I saw the tutorial on Youtube a while back and just had to try it...then when the new challenge on the Smeared and Smudged forum "Junk Funk" came out and we had to use an envelope some how...I knew what had to be done...

isn't it so cute?! I used my lil grumpies on the front and my Occasions grumpie on the inside...I think all the words came from the Occasions grumpies set.....

so ya this is made out of an envelope....cool huh? I have a tutorial for it....well kinda I have the pics taken but now I just need to write up the steps...so keep an eye out for that....and if you hurry....like within the next few hours....you'll be able to enter this super fun challenge for yourself.

No comments: