Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 7 of 31daysofHalloween and SI RELEASE!!!!!

Stamp Insanity is releasing some new images that I absolutely adore! I love them all!!!!
here is the card I made using Kassandra, the challenge this week is Trick it or Treat it....my favorite "treat" is paint!!! I took my green and put it everywhere on this card I had so much fun!!!
here are all the other lil Devil Dolls

the Stamp Insanity also has a new DT...you must check them ALL out...they have made such great cards for today! also be sure to stop by the store and don't forget this is the month to go Pink (not my fave color but a great cause)
So have fun hoping along this Stamp Insanity trail, as well as the Smeared and Smudged 31 days of Halloween...get going you have allot of great projects to see....

PS: be sure to check out all the Wicked Blogs (check my sidebar!). You could win your choice of one of Strange Skin’s new digis! They are our sponsor today so look hard for something hidden...details will be on terra's blog

Beth {owner}

Juanita Lynx Sugar Jane Margie Wendy

Dawn Jacquie Alison Susan Ericka

Rosalien Chelsea Jules Suzi


21 comments:

ldfdesign said...

love the green with the black!!! great job with the image!!! wonderful

Daniella said...

LOVE this card!! The green paint is a super rad touch!! Awesome!

Unknown said...

Luv the green paint, great effect and the image is gorgeous. congrats on the team.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

I LOVE the GREEN everywhere! Kassandra is stunning! Great post :)
hugs, margie

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow Kassandra! Love the paint effects! Gorgeous! Congrats to you! xxD

Good Kardma by Jules said...

What a great idea to use green paint! Love her green hair, too!

Carmen said...

You and me both wiith the paint ;)

Love that zingy green!

Sugar said...

love the paint! I love the whole thing girl! great job!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Kassandra looks perfect in green and black, what a great job! :D

SuzieQ said...

She is a great little witch! Love the green - it really adds pop and texture to it. Nice job!

Wendy said...

Wow! The paint looks great! I love it! Great job!

Stitchinwitch said...

That looks great, like she is exploding out at you

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...

Kapree, this came out incredible! I too, love to use paint! And what you did with it is faboo!!! You rocked this out!!! But I need to know...how did you get the SI skulls to not have a recatngle around them? That's how I want mine to look, but I have no idea how to do it! Help, please!!!

Juanita said...

I never would have thought to use paint on my cards, you learn something new everyday. I love the green and black together. You colored Kassandra beautifully.

Unknown said...

Great the green and black look so good
Luv Jane xxx

Beth said...

Ok - so do I just tell you how rad your blog looks every time I visit?! But this card is AMAZING! That green paint pops SO perfectly on the black - it just sets Kass off, well, perfectly! Fantastic work!!! So glad you are staying on with us! :)

Tori said...

I LOVE THE GREEN! It was a fabulous touch and really makes the card IMO. Great job!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Loving Kassandra in this bile green colour - so fitting. Thankyou.
Helen x

Steph said...

Great idea with the paint! Lovin' those new images too! Great job!

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

I love the color combo!!! It is awesome!! Great project!!!