Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Day 2 GIU girl

today I give you an art journal page...the 19th was a rough day for me...I had plans to go up north with family but some sick kids changed that, and some family got mad...but I ask you what would you do? I want to be the best mother I can be so I stayed home, and then I made this page...I saw the quote on Facebook and used it...the stamp is called faceless beauty...and she came with a quote that is more faint in the pic than in real life but its next to her...this page just made me feel better, it just made me happy! which is what art journals are for right?!? oh and I used some butterflies from the Gina and me kit.




22 comments:

ionabunny said...

Pretty pages. So true. Hugz

sharon g said...

Very cool. I like how you colored the pages. So artsy...

Denise Bryant said...

love your journal page!

Sweet April said...

Very true sentiment,nobody really is taking the risk to walk on your shoes except yourself.Lovely journal page,just lovely!

Ruby said...

Lovely journal page.

Becca Yahrling said...

This is really gorgeous! And I'm so glad it made you feel better. I bought a journal, but haven't started it yet ... thanks for the inspiration!

Kris B said...

Beautiful journal page! Love the sentiment! I bought a journal a couple months ago but I've not the chance to start it. Maybe it should be one of my new year's resolutions!

Karenladd said...

That is just the perfect sentiment to use on your journal page and I applaud you for doing what you know is best for yourself and family.

Sue D said...

Perfect page for a day like that.

GinaF said...

Beautiful pages, and I really like that quote too. I like how you colored behind the stamp. It makes her seem more angelic to me. Hope the kids are feeling better.

Unknown said...

Lovely page and sentiment.

Linda Simmons said...

this is just awesome so true.

Amy Williams said...

Such a pretty page. Love the soft colors and that stamp is perfect!

Lisa said...

I love it! And you did the right thing!

Maria Houck said...

That statement is perfect. Sometimes we feel bad letting people down but, you have to do what's right for you.

Maria Houck said...

That statement is perfect. Sometimes we feel bad letting people down but, you have to do what's right for you.

sfcherry said...

Beautiful, I love journals!

alo said...

Great journal entry, love the stamp!

alo said...

Great journal entry, love the stamp!

Aimee Phillips said...

Very pretty. Love the girl stamp :-).

Helen Gullett said...

Fantastic art journal! Love the quote!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous way to journal!