Sunday, July 14, 2013

Octipode halloween in July

today I have an art journal page to share with you.

there is a challenge over at the Octipode Factory and it is Halloween in July...with a challenge like that how could I not play along?!?
 
so I took my Morticia Addams image and colored her up, then I went crazy on a packground with paint and stamps from Smered Ink's Quoth the Raven set....I can't even explain what I did it was just messy fun....then I took some black Alcohol ink and splattered it on my page (mostly to see what it would do...and it was way cool!) then I stamped out my senti (with CTMH stamps) and glued everything down...added some teenie tiny bats and there I have it...

oh did you notice there is glitter on her dress...cool huh?

oh ya and I wanted to show everyone my super cute new necklace! Alison made it for me here is the link to her shop if you want to check out what else she has.

isn't it cute? I picked out the "eggs" for my lil nest for me (beige) my husband (dark blueish) and my lil one (light blue) and ya thats my little GIRL in batman pjs...she loves them and runs around the house like crazy...lol she's nuts!
and can I just say...this is very well made! and I'm not just saying that because me and Alison are friends...but really it is!

No comments: